Algebra Teaching Tips & Ideas
How I Teach a Large Family in a Relaxed, Classical Way: Math
Let's Play Math!
Summer Algebra Institute for Kids
Homeschool Math Blog
Algebra For Kids
Homeschool Algebra Curricula
IXL Math Curriculum
MEP - Mathematics Enhancement Programme
ALEKS (Assessment and Learning in Knowlege Spaces)
- Complete Curriculum Solution for Math with Access to Full Course Library
- No Textbook Required
- Artificial Intelligence Targets Gaps in Student Knowledge
- Assessment and Individualized Learning for Grades 3-12
- Master Account - Monitor and Direct Learning Progress
- Unlimited Online Access - PC & Mac Compatible
Making Math Meaningful
Chalk Dust Company
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.