What is Waldorf Education?
Links and Items
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
What draws parents and educators toward Waldorf Education today? "Waldorf Education - A Family Guide" offers a "first look" for parents and educators into the history, philosophy, curriculum, and traditions of this unique education. This comprehensive book is a collection of articles describing the world of Waldorf Education - the fastest growing independent school movement in the world.
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
Waldorf Homeschool Curriculum
Waldorf Without Walls
Waldorf in the Home
Steiner Waldorf Homeschooling
Waldorf Resources & Materials
Christopherus Homeschool Resources
Support for Homeschooling Using the Waldorf Method
Living Math Forum
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.